We plan to make changes in the fund’s prospectus as of 25 February 2021. The changes described here do not have any impact on your investment. You are not required to act due to these changes, but you should be familiar with them.
The changes aim to make the prospectus more user-friendly by making it shorter, better organised, and easier to read and understand.
Please note that nothing about your investment itself has changed. Matters such as objectives, strategies and risks remain the same. Fees remain at the same levels.
Summary of changes
- Uniform descriptions of sub funds: Each of the sub funds is described in a comparable way on its own page (sometimes two pages) in a section called “Sub fund Descriptions.” General information appears in all other sections.
- Risk definitions moved to end of section: To avoid repeating risk information for each sub fund, the new prospectus lists the relevant main risks for each sub fund in that sub fund’s description, and the definitions of the risks now appear following the last sub fund description.
- Up-to-date information on available unit classes on the website: The prospectus still includes cost information for the main classes of units, but ISIN codes and other information about unit classes are available via sebgroup.lu.
- The prospectus will no longer disclose the entry and exit fees: The fees will continue to be available on sebgroup.lu, in shareholder reports and elsewhere. There has been no change in the actual fees.
Sub funds included in SEB Fund 1 umbrella:
- SEB Asset Selection Fund
- SEB Global Chance/Risk Fund
- SEB Global Fund
- SEB Norway Focus Fund
- SEB Sustainability Fund Europe
- SEB Sustainability Nordic Fund
- SEB Sustainable Europe Exposure Fund
- SEB US All Cap
Updated product documentation for the sub funds will be available as of implementation of the changes described here and will be available on www.sebgroup.lu and from our registered office.
Past performance does not guarantee future performance. The value of investment funds and other financial instruments may rise as well as fall and there is no guarantee you will recover your original investment. Key investor information documents and prospectuses are available on www.sebgroup.lu/funds.