What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that consists of letters and numbers that the website you visit saves on your device. The cookie acts as a technical support that in various ways facilitates your use of the website. The cookies on our website are sent from SEB's, or our partners’, web servers and are stored on your device in different ways depending on what type of cookie it is.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Temporary cookie: A temporary cookie is a cookie that is used only during the time you visit the website, and which automatically disappears when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookie: A permanent cookie is a cookie that is stored on your device for an extended period of time. For example, it is used in features that tell you what's new since you last visited the current website. This type of cookie remains on your device until you delete it, or it expires.
- First-party cookies: Cookies placed by the website you visit.
Cookies are used to support your experience when you use our website, for example, by displaying customised information or saving settings you have chosen so that you do not have to reselect them each time you visit us.
In addition, using cookies makes it easier for us to learn more about the needs of our visitors. They give us statistics that we can measure and use to improve our websites.
The cookies we use are aimed at improving our website. Some of the cookies are needed for our website to work, while others are simply there to make the website easier for you to use.
Cookies we use can be categorised as follows:
- Necessary cookies are used to make our website functional, to maintain security and to save certain features. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but parts of our website will then stop working (for example, the menu). These types of cookies do not store any personal data.
- Optimisation cookies provide us with comprehensive analytical information on how you use our website so that we can improve how it works. These cookies help us see which pages are most, or least, visited and how visitors move on our website. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymised.
If you want to avoid cookies
In order to use our website, you must allow temporary cookies to be used.
Cookies on our website
|ASP.NET_SessionId||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used by server to keep track of anonymous session data|
|BIGipServer~sc04_Prod~sc04_lb-epi-prd.sebank.se.80_pool||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used for load balancing|
|TS01cbb39b||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit|
|TS01f53d44||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit|
|AcceptedCookieCategories||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used to remember if the visitor responded to the cookie module.|
|sebLoginHelper||sebgroup.lu||60 days||Used to remember if the login help message has been displayed.|
|PGNET||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used for computer security logging purposes.|
|s_cc||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Analytics - used to decide if cookies are activated in the web browser.|
|C0WNET||sebgroup.lu||2 years||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|
|_sdsat_traffic_source||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|s_fid||sebgroup.lu||5 years||Adobe Analytics - used to identify unique visitors.|
|_sdsat_session_count||sebgroup.lu||2 years||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|_sdsat_landing_page||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - used to store the name of the Landing page|
|_sdsat_pages_viewed||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - count page views|
|_sdsat_lt_pages_viewed||sebgroup.lu||2 years||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|s_vi||.seb.d3.sc.omtrdc.net||2 years||Adobe Analytics - used to identify unique visitors.|
|gpv_c44||sebgroup.lu||35 minutes||Adobe Analytics - used to collect statistics.|
|gpv_v2||sebgroup.lu||35 minutes||Adobe Analytics - used to collect statistics.|
|s_getNewRepeat||sebgroup.lu||30 days||Adobe Analytics - used to decide if a visitor is new or recurrent|
|end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - Store information about link click|
|ADRUM_BT1||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|
|ADRUM_Bta||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|