What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that consists of letters and numbers that the website you visit saves on your device. The cookie acts as a technical support that in various ways facilitates your use of the website. The cookies on our website are sent from SEB, or third parties and are stored on your device in different ways depending on what type of cookie it is.
Cookies are usually categorised depending on their endurance and provenance:
- Session cookie: A temporary cookie which is used only during the time you visit the website, and which automatically disappears when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie: A cookie is that is stored on your device for an extended period of time. For example, it is used in features that tell you what's new since you last visited the current website. This type of cookie remains on your device until you delete it, or it expires.
- First-party cookie: Cookies placed by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookie: A cookie which is placed by someone else than the owner of the website you visit.
Cookies are used to support your experience when you use our website, for example, by displaying customised information or saving settings you have chosen so that you do not have to reselect them each time you visit us.
In addition, using cookies makes it easier for us to learn more about the needs of our visitors. They give us among other things statistics that we can measure and use in order to improve our websites.
The cookies we use are aimed at improving our website. Some of the cookies are needed for our website to work, while others are simply there to make the website easier for you to use.
Cookies, which are used on our websites, can be categorised as follows:
- Necessary cookies are used to make our website functional, to maintain security and to save certain features. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but parts of our website will then stop working (for example, the menu).
- Preferences cookies are used to save settings such as language selection or whether we shall pre-fill your information in a form. Without these types of cookies, we would not be able to tailor our services to your wishes. These cookies are used as it is fundamental to our services that your experience with us should be as smooth as possible.
If you want to avoid cookies
You can also delete cookies manually from your hard drive at any time. You can read how to select these settings on your browser's help pages.
In order to use our website, you must allow temporary cookies to be used.
Cookies on our website
|ASP.NET_SessionId||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used by server to keep track of anonymous session data|
|BIGipServer~sc04_Prod~sc04_lb-epi-prd.sebank.se.80_pool||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used for load balancing|
|TS01cbb39b||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit|
|TS01f53d44||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit|
|AcceptedCookieCategories||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used to remember if the visitor responded to the cookie module.|
|PGNET||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Used for computer security logging purposes.|
|sebLoginHelper||sebgroup.lu||60 days||Used to remember if the login help message has been displayed.|
|s_cc||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Analytics - used to decide if cookies are activated in the web browser.|
|C0WNET||sebgroup.lu||2 years||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|
|_sdsat_traffic_source||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|s_fid||sebgroup.lu||5 years||Adobe Analytics - used to identify unique visitors.|
|_sdsat_session_count||sebgroup.lu||2 years||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|_sdsat_landing_page||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - used to store the name of the Landing page|
|_sdsat_pages_viewed||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - count page views|
|_sdsat_lt_pages_viewed||sebgroup.lu||2 years||Adobe Tag Manager - used to collect statistics.|
|s_vi||.seb.d3.sc.omtrdc.net||2 years||Adobe Analytics - used to identify unique visitors.|
|gpv_c44||sebgroup.lu||35 minutes||Adobe Analytics - used to collect statistics.|
|gpv_v2||sebgroup.lu||35 minutes||Adobe Analytics - used to collect statistics.|
|s_getNewRepeat||sebgroup.lu||30 days||Adobe Analytics - used to decide if a visitor is new or recurrent|
|end of the visit||Adobe Tag Manager - Store information about link click|
|ADRUM_BT1||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|
|ADRUM_Bta||sebgroup.lu||end of the visit||AppDynamics - used to measure performance.|