The new platform has a completely reworked and upgraded design, offering an improved user experience with among other things:
- Updated presentation of your assets and portfolio
- Better overview of your accounts
- Enhanced search and filtering possibilities
This first version allows you to view your accounts, holdings, credit cards, statements and transactions. However, you cannot input any transactions yet. If you would like to place orders or make payments, kindly log in to the current internet bank which we keep up and running while we develop the new one (see log-in button below).
Please note that the access to the new internet bank is currently only available for Private Banking customers. Your understanding is appreciated.
Try our new internet bank (under development)
Do you want to continue to the current internet bank?
Internet banking with SEB
Our internet service gives you a total overview of your accounts with us. It also allows you to make international transfers as well as to buy and sell securities on many different markets.
Our internet service follows highly secure standards and is accessible via your personal identification device, the so called "Digipass". The Digipass is your key to our internet service and allows you to connect to it from most computers, tablets or smart phones.
- A total overview of your account, portfolio and credit card, including detailed transaction details
- Equity trading on many different markets (for instance Swedish, Danish, German, US)
- International payments
- Currency conversions between your different currency accounts
- Download your statements and other documents from the bank
- Access to SEB Private Banking's recommendations and market information