We wish to inform you that we have identified and corrected an error in the objectives and investment policy of the key investor information documents (KIIDs) for SEB Green Bond Fund.
The error consisted of a discrepancy between the wording in the KIID and the prospectus with regard to the minimum proportion of green bonds. The KIIDs stated that at least 70% of the portfolio will be invested in green bonds, whereas the prospectus states that at least 70% of the invested bonds in the portfolio will be classified as green bonds. Note that this error has not affected clients' investments or the net asset value of the unit classes.
The concerned share classes are:
- SEB Green Bond Fund C (EUR) LU1116557585
- SEB Green Bond Fund C (H-SEK) LU1116557668
- SEB Green Bond Fund D (H-SEK) LU1116557742
- SEB Green Bond Fund HNW C (H-SEK) LU1116557825
- SEB Green Bond Fund HNW D (H-SEK) LU1116558047
- SEB Green Bond Fund IC (EUR) LU1144887475
- SEB Green Bond Fund D (EUR) LU0041441808
Updated product documentation for SEB Green Bond Fund, including the correction described here, is available at www.sebgroup.lu and our registered office upon request.